After-Hours Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH is looking for full-time After-Hours Travel Consultants to join our growing company. If you thrive in a fast paced work environment and have excellent customer service skills we want to hear from you!
In this virtual role, you will provide remote assistance during evenings, weekends and holidays. Schedules vary based on shift selection.
As an After-Hours Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting travelers with new reservations, changes and problems that arise during travel while being consultative and adhering to the traveler’s company travel policy.
- Managing clients’ travel reservations from initial request to completion; this includes coordinating airline, hotel, car rental, and other travel needs for clients.
- Process cancellations, alterations and informing customers when a flight has been delayed or cancelled
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embody FROSCH core values: respect, integrity, excellence, communication, commitment and delivering the unexpected.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- At least 3 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre required, at least 1 year Apollo preferred
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of international and domestic routings, airfares contracts
- Capability to setup ticketing and exchange tickets
- Excellent geographical familiarity and aptitude, impeccable work ethic, great communication skills, and attention
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program