Group Travel Air Coordinator
FROSCH manages all aspects of a client’s travel program. Continuios growth has created an opportunity for a Group Travel Air Coordinator to join our West Coast corporate team. If you are experience in booking group travel, always strive for excellence and understand the importance of exceeding a client’s expectation this is an opportunity for you.
As a Group Travel Air Coordinator you will be an active agent and/or lead on a wide variety of domestic and international group programs and responsible for all related components including; program design, group contract air, hotel and land arrangements.
- Assistance triaging air changes, cancellations, updates, name corrections, and questions between client and corporate teams
- Respond to questions in real-time from travelers attending multiple events in group chat room via Discord
- Maintain an organized list of all travelers attending the event who require air tickets, and keep updated with ticket information once booked
- Negotiate ground transfer contracts
- Maintain a list of anyone missing airfare for multiple, coinciding events and follow up with well written email reminders until airfare for all attendees is booked
- Maintain list of unused tickets by event and division
- Proactively keep a detailed list of any air requests for After-Hours team
- Coordinate with GC&E team throughout all events
- Tracking last minute changes and updates
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Broad travel industry background including; working knowledge of Concur, Sabre and Apollo GDS ticketing system, domestic/international airfare, knowledge of unused tickets, MCO’s and exchanges
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and time constraints while being able to manage and prioritize multiple project requests simultaneously
- Some travel may be required as well as some night and weekend work as needed for projects and group movements
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; must be able to quickly respond to and keep track of numerous changes
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to high touch client
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Experience with arrival and departure manifests and group travel
- Must have experience with management and negotiation of air and hotel group contracts
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits.
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.