7-On/7-Off White Glove After-Hours Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH has a great opportunity for an experienced travel consultant with stellar customer service skills to join our White Glove After-Hours team.
As a White Glove After-Hours Travel Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of multiple VIP corporate clients from their initial request to completion. This includes coordinating all elements of travel; airline, hotel, car rental, and other miscellaneous needs. You will work on a collaborative team that will demand the utmost level of customer service. In this role you will utilize your travel consultant skills, build relationships with the travelers and be a true consultant for all aspects of their travel needs. We are looking for an ambitious, customer service oriented individual who thrives on Delivering the Unexpected. This position requires someone who will not only strive for excellence but also exceed our client’s expectations.
Shifts for this position rotate with 7 days on and 7 days off will cover the hours 2:00 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST Monday-Friday and 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST Saturday through Sunday. Holiday shifts are required.
- Provide outstanding services including reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring
- Arrange all elements of business travel & VIP Travel from initial request to completion for clients
- Prepare and distribute clients’ travel documents.
- Listen and guide the conversation to proactively solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance and savings documentation.
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and/or Apollo; if not proficient with both GDS a willingness to learn and utilize the other is necessary.
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- After-Hours experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.