VIP Corporate Sabre Travel Advisor
FROSCH has an excellent opportunity for a VIP Corporate Travel Advisor with stellar customer service skills and Sabre expertise to join our corporate team. You will be working on a strategic professional service account that will demand the utmost level of customer service. In this role you will utilize your VIP travel advisor skills, build relationships with the travelers and be a true consultant for all aspects of their travel needs. We are looking for an ambitious, customer service oriented individual who thrives on Delivering the Unexpected. This position requires someone who will not only strive for excellence but also exceed our client’s expectations.
- Provide outstanding services including reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring
- Arrange all elements of business travel & VIP Travel from initial request to completion for clients
- Prepare and distribute clients’ travel documents.
- Listen and guide the conversation to proactively solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance and savings documentation.
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Must be legally eligble to work in Austraila
- Proficient, native use of GDS; Sabre. This includes but is not limited to executing seat assignments and upgrades, creating and sending itineraries, ticketing, exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, MCOs, issuing Amtrak tickets, and Phase IV’s
- Must be able to maintain a flexible working schedule to accommodate client’s needs
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for C-Suite/VIP clients
- Current, working knowledge of domestic and international airports and cities.
- Must be able to work in a high performance team environment delivering at the highest SLAs and KPIs
- Able to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and resolve problems independently
- Strong communication skills both in writing and public presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Advanced to expert record-keeping skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients