Leisure Travel Advisor - Palm Desert, CA
Due to continuous growth FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for an experienced Leisure Travel Advisor to provide support in our Palm Desert office. Our Carefree Vacation office is the top Leisure travel agency in San Diego and Palm Desert!
FROSCH values the talents and abilities of our Leisure Travel Advisors and seeks to foster an open, cooperative and dynamic environment in which employees thrive. We truly believe that the success and growth of our employees has driven us to become a global leader in Travel Management.
- Sell tours, cruises, packages, customized international programs insurance and other travel services
- Collaborate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportation's, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Design detailed itineraries
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter and maintain data in ClientBase
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering The Unexpected.
- Strong sales skills and proven work experience as a travel agent
- Excellent understanding of cruises, tour packages and FIT’s
- Experience with Sabre or Apollo is a must
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to sell International customized programs, tours & cruises
- Knowledge of the Asia/Europe is a plus
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Capable of managing a demanding workload, as well as following up and providing a premium level of service to clients
- Ability to multi-task, assist where needed, have strong attention to detail, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Impeccable listening skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.