Air Contract Administrator (Virtual)
More than just a job, FROSCH has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Air Contract Administrator!
As an Air Contract Administrator, you will be working directly with vendors on negotiating fares, updating vendor contracts and assisting users with upkeep of their existing profile or creating a new profile. For this role you should have strong attention to detail, and the interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal departments as well as vendors.
Shifts for this position are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST or 9:00am to 6:00pm EST.
- Receiving, re-formatting, and uploading vendor contracts; analyzing contracts, parsing contracts into date file formats, creating supporting documentation, verifying with Q/C.
- Coordinating and communicating vendor incentives such as negotiated fares, upgrades, and waiver within a GDS format.
- Formatting, posting, and maintaining all marketing and support information within designated websites and servers.
- Logging activity in the corresponding control logs.
- Archiving received and posted materials.
- Assisting with the maintenance of user profiles and the registration of new user-related control documents.
- Responding to user inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Managing and preparing email promotions for new programs and program changes.
- Providing support for questions related to air contracts, promotions, or offers as required.
- Researching current or past contracts to reconcile ADMS.
- Conducting special projects as assigned.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Previous Travel Industry Experience.
- Strong background in Q/C, airline ticketing, and ticketing requirements and procedures is required.
- Native proficiency with one or more GDS systems.
- Honed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in scripting, basic programming, and HTML is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven record of developing professional relationships.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.