Business Development Associate - Charlotte, NC.
A FROSCH Business Development Associate requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. This is a highly entrepreneurial role responsible for growth within the Small, Medium and Enterprise sales market.
If you are one to always strive for excellence and exceed expectations, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Managing end to end sales cycle from prospecting new client acquisition.
- Using online CRM tool (CCAM) to source leads, maintain detailed information on all appointments and customer feedback.
- Identify opportunities and form understanding of client business needs, participate in solution creation and effectively communicate and manage implementation of solution.
- Generating new business opportunities through cold calling, social media channels, referrals, and cross selling
- Investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Handle inquiry calls and provide client proposals in accordance with established FROSCH policies and procedures.
- Attend and represent FROSCH at trade shows and conventions and/or participate in sales trips to key feeder markets, to develop strong client base.
- Arrange and conduct presentations for potential clients.
- Conduct market research on relevant developments in target industries
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales process and afterwards
- Participate in operational projects, training and functions as appointed by manager
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Prior sales experience in the Travel and/or Hospitality industry; past immersion with business development for corporate travel is highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Consistent demonstration and application of best practices within FROSCH and the travel industry
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to speak with individuals at all levels in a company
- Proven track record of developing sound, professional relationships
- Proactive in Identifying, developing, and implementing business plans for new and existing clients
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Intermediate to expert proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Travel/Tourism, Hospitality, Business, or other related fields is preferred
- Account Management related or Travel related certifications
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.