Director, Account Management - FROSCH LATAM
FROSCH LATAM has a high-level leadership opportunity for an Account Management Director located in our office in Bogotá, Colombia
Do you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit? This is an opportunity for a proactive leader to have an impact within our global operations. FROSCH is looking for someone who can recognize opportunities and take personal responsibility for delivering the unexpected to our customers and employees
DELIVER THE UNEXPECTED
"We will strive to always keep all promises and have a positive attitude." We will always find a way to make our customers, colleagues and partners feel special. We will go further, working hard to be better every day.
- Collaborate, interact and expand successful relationships with clients to become a reliable advisor
- Support operational teams to ensure that service KPIs and SLAs are delivered
- Negotiation and execution of supplier contracts that meet the commercial objectives of the client.
- Continuous monitoring and review of the company's performance against the plans and budget of the clients
- Manage existing corporate accounts to identify and plan your travel needs
- Understand the commercial needs of customers, participate in the creation of solutions and communicate and effectively manage the implementation of these solutions
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams and decision makers
- Provide the best customer service in the industry that exceeds customer expectations
- Act as a client advocate with suppliers when problems arise with the client
- Introduction of new services offered by the Company when and where appropriate
- Lead the account management team and provide support in everything that concerns their client portfolio.
- Incorporate the fundamental values of FROSCH at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivery of the Unexpected.
- Experience in negotiating favorable travel conditions for clients specifically with airline, hotel and car providers
- Experience in account management, with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop professional relationships that lead to an increase in business
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, solve problems proactively independently and work well under pressure, always keeping in mind deadlines.
- Possess a strong commitment to the team environment, collaborating with others to solve problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Proven knowledge of best practices within the travel industry
- Experience in corporate travel management along with a great insight and understanding of the operations of travel agencies is a plus
- Effective leader with the ability to supervise, motivate and develop the team.
- Experience with CRM platforms and desired online booking platforms.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite domain including Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Portuguese is an advantage
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.