After-Hours Sabre Travel Consultant
FROSCH Philippines has several opportunities for a Sabre Travel Consultant to be a part of our After-Hours operations and make a direct impact on the success of our company. You will work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
Shifts for this role vary and range from Sunday - Saturday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM PHT
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Complete travel reservations from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Experience arranging international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.