Apollo Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH has a terrific partnership with Inspirato. This partnership has created an exclusive opportunity for a full-time Apollo Travel Consultant to work alongside a company that is revolutionizing luxury travel. You will work with committed, high-performing individuals in an exciting atmosphere.
As an Apollo Travel Consultant you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations leisure clients from their initial request to completion; including heavy international vacation destinations (Caribbean, Europe, Antarctica, Africa, S America, Asia). This will include quoting of itineraries with multiple options fares and classes of service/seating, with multiple travelers group bookings of 10 or more.
Hours for this position are in CST: Monday - Friday 11:30am-8:30pm with rotating weekend shifts.
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Quoting of itineraries with multiple options fares and classes of service/seating
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Facilitate client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
- Develop relationships with clients to improve the overall service level.
- Communicate FROSCH’s operating standards to suppliers appointed to specific arrangements.
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance and savings documentation.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Proficient, native use of GDS; Apollo. This includes but is not limited to executing seat assignments and upgrades, creating and sending itineraries, ticketing, exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, MCOs, issuing Amtrak tickets, and Phase IV’s
- Experience arranging international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
Shift is dependand on client needs.
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program