Team Lead - Naples, FL. (Internal Applicants Only)
Do you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit? This is an opportunity for a proactive leader to make an impact within our global operations. FROSCH is looking for someone that can recognize opportunities and take personal responsibility for delivering the unexpected to our clients and employees.
Assist all FROSCH clients, vendors, and branch staff by providing branch support and administrative help in a courteous, professional manner. Manage all aspects of clients' travel from initial request to completion while providing back-office support for various systems and assisting with managerial projects and incentives while providing supervision and mentorship to branch employees.
- Oversee daily administrative operations of branch office
- Assist Regional Director to ensure branch employees follow company policy and procedures
- Provide supervision and mentorship for Travel Consultants; listen to and address problems as they arise, encourage proactive problem-solving, confirm training deadlines are met, ensure compliance with company guidelines and procedures, motivating team members, and praising achievements
- Escalate booking, ticketing, or approval issues to the proper department when they arise and monitor through resolution
- Ensure branch is staffed appropriately and that agent vacations and out of office time does not leave the branch short-staffed
- Work with our preferred vendors to schedule visits and provide local training on products
- Provide feedback and suggestions to Regional Director to support branch goals
- In conjunction with Regional Director, develop and implement local marketing for branch
- Work with marketing team to Identify and query for branch clients that are targeted audience; create marketing code for local event; produce materials, ads, invoices to vendors; handle queries for ROI and follow up for the event
- Provide ongoing feedback for necessary marketing updates and changes
- Identify shortfalls in sales goals as quickly as possible and work with Regional Director for resolutions
- Work with Regional Director to ensure follow up training is provided to employees as needed
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Facilitate client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor
- Develop relationships with clients to improve the overall service level
- Participate in branch projects, training and functions as appointed by Regional Manager
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, compliance and savings documentation
- Perform administrative duties associated with the position which include but are not limited to, approving timesheets, updating reports, reviewing new accounts and account profiles, and monitoring new team members' bookings
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Experience with Signature Travel Network technology tools
- Signature Travel Expert preferred
- GDS experience with Sabre is preferred
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
- Strong computer and administrative skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a team player and highly organized
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Client base experience is a plus
- Experience in training development and delivery (preferably in the Business Travel industry) preferred
- Knowledge of FROSCH policies and procedures highly preferred
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required; a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Travel/Tourism, Hospitality, or other related fields is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant/Agent or three (3) years within an equivalent position which arranged all elements of domestic and international business/corporate travel from initial request to completion.
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, native use of Global Distribution Systems (GDS); Sabre or Apollo.
- Previous experience in a Team Lead or supervisory position in Travel and Tourism with subordinates.
DELIVER THE UNEXPECTED
“We will strive to always over-deliver on all promises and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We will always find a way to make our clients, colleagues, and partners feel special.
We will go above and beyond, working hard to always be better than our best.”