Account Manager - EMEA
As a FROSCH Account Manager you will have the chance to utilise your creative problem solving skills and engage with our global client’s to build relationships and manage all aspects of their travel program. This is a terrific opportunity to join our Account Management Team in our London office.
This position requires outstanding relationship building skills and offers a challenge to provide creative solutions to our clients. Our Account Managers serves as the eyes and ears of a client’s travel program – constantly analyzing spend, advising the travel manager on more cost-effective solutions, streamlining and overseeing all processes, monitoring customer satisfaction and keeping a finger on the pulse of the travel industry to keep travelers informed. With an emphasis on quality over quantity, we employ a high-level service approach.
- Instituting and facilitating vendor training opportunities and team conference calls
- Developing relationships with key clients to improve the level of performance and service to the travel program
- Negotiating favourable contract terms for all aspects of travel
- Building and maintaining supplier contact relationships
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as scanning, copying, and compiling reports
- Ability to input, review, retrieve, and maintain information from computer databases
- Actively participate in new client implementations
- Processing requests and assuming Account Manager duties as needed
- Work alongside the operations team to ensure highest standards are met for your clients
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Be responsive to internal and external client needs with excellent communication and follow up
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Previous work experience in an Account Manager role within a Travel Management Company is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must, especially in Excel
- Sabre GDS experience highly regarded
- Must have impeccable listening skills and eagerness to learn.
- Able to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and resolve problems independently.
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Exemplary communication skills both in writing and public presentations.
- Proven track record of developing professional relationships
- Ability to work closely with team members and have clear communication.
- Customer focused
- Degree in marketing or other business related field strongly preferred
- Bi-Lingual in addition to English is a plus
- Previous experience as a corporate travel consultant will be considered a plus.
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.