Marine & Offshore After-Hours Sabre Travel Consultant
FROSCH has several opportunities for an experienced Corporate After-Hours Sabre Travel Consultant, to make a direct impact on the success of our company. You will work in a collaborative team environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
Four 10-hour rotating shifts that vary between 6:00 AM PHT - 7:00 PM PHT and include holidays.
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Manage and arrange all elements of our Marine & Offshore client travel
- Work crew rotations as well as coordinate corporate energy client travel from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- At least 5 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and arranging international travel
- Minimum of 3 years marine and crew change experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of airfare and marine contracts;
- Excellent geographical familiarity and aptitude
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.