Quality Control/ Ticketing/ Rate Desk Specialist
Ready for the next level in your Travel Consultant Career? Want to be a part of a truly collaborative team?
FROSCH believes customer service is a complete company effort. Join FROSCH as a Quality Control Specialist and be a part of delivering a high level of internal, back-office support to FROSCH agents. Hours for the Quality Control
Monday - Friday 11:00 – 8:00 CST
Split Shift also avaible with rotating days and hours.10:00AM – 10:00PM CST
- Assist peers within a team capacity by monitoring Apollo and Sabre queues, preventing/reporting and providing guidance on errors
- Providing support for questions related to air contracts, promotions, formats and faring
- Review all international reservations to ensure the lowest fare is confirmed
- Evaluate alternate airfares for lower cost by checking consolidators and other resources to ensure the lowest fare is confirmed
- Provide creative ticketing possibilities to lower the total fare by split ticketing, around the world or circle pacific fares, often reviewing these with the International Rate Desk
- Ensure reservations are reviewed for commission opportunities
- Researching current or past contracts to reconcile ADMS
- Ensure that client travel policies are consistently followed and documented
- Continually stay informed of all airline rules and regulations in addition to other industry requirements
- Coordination with supervisors and team leads on urgent matters
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Provide peer support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor
- Participate in operational projects and functions as appointed by manager
- Utilize Global Distribution Systems (GDS) to arrange appropriate segments of travel and execute: Ticketing, Exchanges, Refunds, and Queue sorting.
- Be responsive to internal and external client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up.
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Previous experience working within a travel management company required
- Prior native GDS use in Sabre and Apollo is required
- Strong background in Q/C, airline ticketing, and ticketing requirements and procedures is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multi-task, pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Must have impeccable listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the best practices within the travel industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite; especially Outlook and Word is a plus.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.