Quality Control/ Ticketing/ Rate Desk Specialist
Ready for the next level in your Travel Consultant Career? Want to be a part of a truly collaborative team?
FROSCH believes customer service is a complete company effort. Join FROSCH as a Quality Control Specialist and be a part of delivering a high level of internal, back-office support to FROSCH agents. Hours for the Quality Control
Monday - Friday 11:00 – 8:00 CST
Split Shift also avaible with rotating days and hours.10:00AM – 10:00PM CST
- Assist peers within a team capacity by monitoring Apollo and Sabre queues, preventing/reporting and providing guidance on errors
- Providing support for questions related to air contracts, promotions, formats and faring
- Review all international reservations to ensure the lowest fare is confirmed
- Evaluate alternate airfares for lower cost by checking consolidators and other resources to ensure the lowest fare is confirmed
- Provide creative ticketing possibilities to lower the total fare by split ticketing, around the world or circle pacific fares, often reviewing these with the International Rate Desk
- Ensure reservations are reviewed for commission opportunities
- Researching current or past contracts to reconcile ADMS
- Ensure that client travel policies are consistently followed and documented
- Continually stay informed of all airline rules and regulations in addition to other industry requirements
- Coordination with supervisors and team leads on urgent matters
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Provide peer support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor
- Participate in operational projects and functions as appointed by manager
- Utilize Global Distribution Systems (GDS) to arrange appropriate segments of travel and execute: Ticketing, Exchanges, Refunds, and Queue sorting.
- Be responsive to internal and external client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up.
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Previous experience working within a travel management company required
- Prior native GDS use in Sabre and Apollo is required
- Strong background in Q/C, airline ticketing, and ticketing requirements and procedures is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multi-task, pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Must have impeccable listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the best practices within the travel industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite; especially Outlook and Word is a plus.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training Employee Recognition Program