Team Support Specialist - London, UK
FROSCH has an ideal career for a travel professional who can thrive on a team, has impeccable attention to detail, and can provide guidance on managing all arranged corporate travel. This position is to be based in our London, UK office (near Liverpool Station).
As a Team Support Travel Consultant you will provide ticketing and fulfillment support to agent teams. Manage all aspects of online booking tool(s) reservation errors, while providing back-office support for various systems and assisting with managerial projects and initiatives.
- Correct errors received from the online booking tool, to ensure a seamless reservation process for the client
- Utilize Global Distribution System (GDS), Sabre, for ticketing fulfillment functions i.e.; exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, and other travel management tasks as needed
- Assist with Focus/Advantage ticketing and fare calculations, markups and invoicing to ensure successful integration of Net Fare program throughout booking process
- Ensure that client travel policies are consistently followed and documented
- Assisting corporate client teams with tasks including but not limited to small groups, hotel upgrades for VIP clients, verifying information accuracy on client reports, and faxing
- Facilitate client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor
- Be responsive to internal and external client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Participate in operational projects and functions as appointed by manager
- Communicate FROSCH's operating standards to suppliers appointed to specific arrangements.
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Prior, native GDS experience on Sabre required.
- Consistent demonstration and application of best practices within the Travel industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Standing knowledge of worldwide destinations.
- Proven track record of developing sound, professional relationships.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Ability to multi-task, pro-actively resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Previous experience working within a travel management company
Position Description Disclaimer
This document is representative of the qualifications, competencies, activities, and responsibilities an employee may encounter within the position; it is not exhaustive. FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC retains the right to change or assign other duties, responsibilities, and activities at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH/FT Travel Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.