Senior Corporate Travel Advisor- Client Onsite
FROSCH has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Corporate SABRE Travel Advisor with an expert level skill set. This position will be located onsite in Miami, FL, with a high profile corporate client that is working in more than 60 countries, with extensive networks and deep roots in every region of the world.
For this onsite position you should be extremely well versed in managing domestic & complex international travel arrangements in Sabre as well as extremely knowledgeable with online booking tools. You will arrange all elements of business & VIP travel: coordinating airline, hotel, car rental and other travel needs for employees within corporate accounts while utilizing Sabre. Duties include but are not limited to booking reservations, quality control, commissions, and ticketing.
- Arrange all elements of business travel & VIP Travel from initial request to completion for clients in a corporate account.
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Facilitate client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
- Develop relationships with clients to improve the overall service level.
- Work with team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients.
- Participate in operational projects, training and functions as appointed by manager or team lead.
- Communicate FROSCH’s operating standards to suppliers appointed to specific arrangements.
- Prepare and distribute clients’ travel documents.
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket manmanagement, compliance and savings documentation.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Proficient, native use of GDS; Sabre. This includes but is not limited to executing seat assignments and upgrades, creating and sending itineraries, ticketing, exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, MCOs, issuing Amtrak tickets, and Phase IV’s.
- Current, working knowledge of domestic and international airports and cities.
- Advanced to expert ability utilizing modern telephones and telephone functions, specifically voice over IP telephones.
- Intermediate to expert proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Fundamental awareness of instant messaging programs and applications, specifically Jabber.
- Advanced to expert record-keeping skills.
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Access to Clients Onsite Gym
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.