Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
More than just a job, FROSCH has a career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team of accounting professionals and to make a direct impact on the success of our company. You will work in a multicultural collaborative environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. This position is located in our London, UK office.
DELIVER THE UNEXPECTED
“We will strive to always over-deliver on all promises and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We will always find a way to make our clients, colleagues, and partners feel special.
We will go above and beyond, working hard to always be better than our best.”
- Prepare month-end and yearly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement in accordance with company policy and UK GAAP
- Prepare and post journal entries and perform all necessary reconciliations
- Work on detailed financial analysis of results including commentary for management
- Experience developing forecasts, budgets and operating plans
- Responsible for partner reconciliations for business ventures in various EMEA countries
- Overlook invoicing and collections to make sure client invoices are accurate and make sure that invoices are collected in a timely manner
- Overlook process of merchant charges, prepare daily bank deposit, research and apply unallocated cash
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to further streamline accounting tasks, increase efficiency and shorten month end close calendar
- Internal controls and compliance ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Defines and implements internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations
- Assist international accounting manager with UK tax compliance and tax reviews
- Must posses good communication skills as this position will be in constant contact with head of international accounting located in Houston, TX USA
- Provide support during the annual audit process ensuring a timely and effective audit
- Perform other accounting duties and projects as requested. This includes assisting parent company in various analysis and reconciliations for operations in other EMEA countries
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, or related field
- Public accounting experience (Big 4) and Certified Public Accounting/Chartered Accountant license is a plus
- +4 years of accounting experience that include month-end accounting close functions
- Experience with foreign currency
- Possess an eye for detail and honed organizational skills
- Maintain poise and project positive attitude, with high energy and diplomacy in work strategies
- Proven track record of impeccable research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel and Word
- Ability to input, review for accuracy, and/or retrieve information from computer databases or spreadsheets
- Collaborate in a team environment
- Previous travel industry experience is a plus
- BSP reporting and Trams experience preferred, but not required
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.