Cloud Transformation Specialist
At FROSCH we empower our travelers with sophisticated cutting edge technology. FROSCH has an opportunity for a full-time Cloud Transformation Specialist to join our team in the Houston office. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, detail oriented and enjoys creative problem solving, to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience.
In this position, you will be responsible for handling day-to-day IT operations in the areas of server, network, and security administration. This position will also assist with providing end user support in a Windows 7/10 Active Directory environment
- Be part of a systems team that will transform an on-Premise virtualized infrastructure to a Hybrid Cloud based architecture
- Understand and Review current network and server infrastructure in guiding transformation projects
- Help administer on-premise systems as required specifically Active Directory, Windows/Linux servers, firewalls, wireless networks, storage systems, network switches/routers, and other appliance
- Participate in IT projects, such as security audits, disaster recovery testing, cloud transformation, server updates, and new technology implementations
- Create and maintain existing technical and procedural documentation.
- Be able to utilize scripting and other tools to administer cloud-based systems and services.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values always: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Travel and/or hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- MUST have Cloud transformation experience (Microsoft Azure Preferred)
- Systems and Security monitoring
- Desktop Virtualization a Plus
- Disaster Recovery testing
- Database administration experience preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Office 365 apps (email, Skype for Business, SharePoint Sites, OneDrive, Teams)
- 3-5 years of experience providing end user support in a Windows 7 /10 Active Directory environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013/2016 applications
- Experience in supporting both onsite and virtual work environments
- General knowledge with hardware, printers/scanners, networking, mobile devices, wireless access points, and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work efficiently with remote team members and have clear communication
- Possess an eye for detail and honed organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills needed, as well as first-rate customer communication.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.