Out of Hours Travel Consultant
FROSCH is seeking a full-time Out of Hours Travel Advisor to join our growing company. You will work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
In this virtual role, you will provide remote assistance during overnight, weekend hours and bank holidays for shifts that will range between the hours of: 4:00 PM to 9:00 AM GMT.
As an Out of Hours Travel Advisor you will be responsible for assisting travelers with problems that arise during travel and may need to customize alternative solutions to get the traveler to their destination.
DELIVER THE UNEXPECTED
“We will strive to always over-deliver on all promises and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We will always find a way to make our clients, colleagues, and partners feel special.
We will go above and beyond, working hard to always be better than our best.”
- Be a true Travel Advisor and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Complete travel reservations from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
- Experience arranging international travel for multiple high level executive and corporate clients
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- 5 years GDS experience (Sabre required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected