Online Booking Solutions Specialist
Do you want to feel that your job is helpful to your clients? Looking for a different avenue in your Travel Consultant Career?
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a Implementation Specialist, Online Booking Solutions, providing assistance to our clients with online booking tool issues. This position is to be based in a virtual or local regional office, depending on experience.
- Ability to handle complex, global, multi-phase Concur client implementations, including end-to-end testing
- Work with clients and internal teams to identify key business requirements and configure the booking tool to meet those requirements
- Oversee the configuration of a customer’s specific environment as well as knowledge transfer to staff and management team
- Coordinate activities between various internal and external departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
- Lead client and internal site reviews; design and conduct sessions both remote and on-site
- Communicate “best practice” recommendations
- Effectively troubleshoot and solve client issues caused by unique client circumstances
- Willing and able to work numerous tasks simultaneously that can be unrelated in nature
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Live up to FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and Apollo is a must
- Experience with Concur Travel products, including, but not limited to: Concur Travel, TripLink, Request, SSO, HR feeds
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised in a virtual team environment
- Ability to take direction and effectively communicate at all levels with internal and external clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with Profile Management Tool is preferred
- Able to understand Mid-office functionality is required
- Able to understand web portal, dashboard concept
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits.
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition ProgramWe aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.