Senior Account Manager - New York
As a FROSCH Sr. Account Manager you will have the chance to utilize your creative problem solving skills and engage with our global client’s to build relationships and manage all aspects of their travel program. This is a terrific opportunity to join our Account Management Team in our New York office.
This position requires outstanding relationship building skills and offers a challenge to provide creative solutions to our clients. Our Account Managers serves as the eyes and ears of a client’s travel program – constantly analyzing spend, advising the travel manager on more cost-effective solutions, streamlining and overseeing all processes, monitoring customer satisfaction and keeping a finger on the pulse of the travel industry to keep travelers informed. With an emphasis on quality over quantity, we employ a high-level service approach..
- Instituting and facilitating vendor training opportunities and team conference calls
- Developing relationships with key clients to improve the level of performance and service to the travel program
- Negotiating favorable contract terms for all aspects of travel
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as scanning, copying, and compiling reports
- Ability to input, review, retrieve, and maintain information from computer databases
- Actively participate in new client implementations
- Processing requests and assuming Account Manager duties as needed
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering The Unexpected
- Previous experience as an Account Manager within a Travel Management Company is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must
- Must have impeccable listening skills and eagerness to learn.
- Able to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and resolve problems independently.
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Strong communication skills both in writing and public presentations.
- Proven track record of developing professional relationships.
- Ability to work closely with team members and have clear communication.
- Degree in marketing or other business related field strongly preferred
- Previous experience as a corporate travel consultant will be considered a plus.
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program