Corporate Sabre Travel Consultant (Virtual)
FROSCH has an excellent opportunity for experienced individual with stellar customer service skills and Sabre expertise to join a corporate team as a Corporate Sabre Travel Consultant. This position is to be based in a virtual setting.
As a Corporate Sabre Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of our clients from their initial request to completion. This will include arranging all elements of business travel: coordinating airline, hotel, car rental and other travel needs for employees within corporate accounts while utilizing Sabre. Duties include but are not limited to booking reservations, quality control, commissions and ticketing.
Hours for this position are CST: Monday-Friday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Arrange all elements of business travel from initial request to completion for clients in a corporate account.
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Facilitate client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
- Develop relationships with clients to improve the overall service level.
- Work with team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients.
- Participate in operational projects, training and functions as appointed by manager or team lead.
- Communicate FROSCH’s operating standards to suppliers appointed to specific arrangements.
- Prepare and distribute clients’ travel documents.
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance and savings documentation.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering The Unexpected
- Recent, native GDS experience on Sabre.
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for clients; setting up PNR’s, ticketing, and exchanging tickets.
- Must be very organized, detail oriented, and display proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program