Summer 2019 Travel Agency Intern - New York
Would you like to work in the travel industry? FROSCH is a privately-owned travel management company co-headquartered in New York and Houston, with offices in 30 locations nationwide.
The FROSCH Internship Program is an opportunity to help you start a satisfying career in travel. Students can gain invaluable knowledge and hands-on experience. This paid internship experience will take place in the New York office during the Summer of 2019.
FROSCH's intern will learn and experience first-hand:
- The essentials of providing exemplary customer service.
- How to utilize the cutting-edge tools and technology of the Travel and Tourism industry.
- An insider's look into marketing travel destinations.
- The inner-workings of an internationally acclaimed travel management company.
- Exclusive insight from travel vendors representing hotels, airlines, and cruises.
- How to hone multitasking abilities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Invaluable perspective from experienced travel consultants.
These are only some of the skills and experience that FROSCH has to offer during your time as an intern!
- Able to work at least 3x a week for 5 hours a day
- A friendly, outgoing team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Developed time management skills.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Majoring in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Meeting/Event Management, and other related majors is a plus.
- Recent experience in the Travel industry or Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.