Global Support Specialist - Virtual
Do you want to feel that your job is helpful to your clients? Looking for a different avenue in your Travel Consultant Career? Due to continuous growth FROSCH has an opening on our Global Support Services team located in Houston, TX.
As a Global Support Specialist you will provide support of automation, mid-office and GDS systems within FROSCH. If you are a reliable, dedicated team player that enjoys a challenging role we want to hear from you!
- Provide first level support on a global platform to all front line agents around our various tools/applications
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving technical/user issues
- Working with various applications and tools to ensure agent efficiencies and satisfaction
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to assist with online/offline issues.
- Developing best practices around various applications/tools including documentation and training materials
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
Requirements/ Desired Qualifications
- Strong, native GDS experience with both Apollo and Sabre.
- Working knowledge of GDS script/APP functions in both Apollo and Sabre.
- Ability to assist peers within a team capacity preventing/reporting errors and coaching.
- Experience with iQCX, Automated Unused Ticket Management Database, Booking Builder and Profile Management Tools
- Working knowledge of TRAMS interface for both Apollo and Sabre
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to train and easily collaborate with diverse audiences.
- Must be very organized, detail oriented, and display proactive problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program