Group Travel Advisor- New York
As a result of continuous growth the FROSCH Group Department has a full-time opportunity for a Group Travel Advisor located in our New York office. If you are one to always strive for excellence and understand the importance of exceeding a client’s expectation this is an opportunity for you.
As a Group Travel Advisor you will be an active agent and/or lead on a wide variety of domestic and international group programs and responsible for all related components including; program design, group contract air, hotel and land arrangements. The Group Department truly believes in developing talent and offers a wonderful opportunity for travel.
- Complete program travel arrangement from initial request to operation to completion
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers under all circumstances
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Participate in operational projects, training and functions as appointed by manager.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Previous experience in hospitality, travel and tourism, or event planning is a plus
- Working knowledge of SABRE
- Capable of managing a demanding workload with a strong sense of urgency and flexibility to change as needed
- Possess efficient time management skills
- Must be a project oriented team player, organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable assisting with a wide variety of group tours with various orientations and profiles
- Superb communication skills, ability to multi-task, assist where needed, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Must possess an acute thought process and the ability to anticipate
- Impeccable listening skills and strong desire to learn
- Strong command of Microsoft Word & Excel
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is a plus
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart Benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.