Corporate Sabre Travel Advisor - Virtual
FROSCH has several excellent opportunities for experienced individuals with stellar customer service skills and Sabre expertise to join a corporate team as a Corporate Sabre Travel Advisor. This position is to be based in a virtual setting.
As a Corporate Sabre Travel Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of our clients from their initial request to completion. This will include arranging all elements of business travel: coordinating airline, hotel, car rental and other travel needs for employees within corporate accounts while utilizing Sabre.
- Arrange all elements of business travel from initial request to completion for clients in a corporate account.
- Provide best in class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Facilitate client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
- Develop relationships with clients to improve the overall service level.
- Work with team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients.
- Participate in operational projects, training and functions as appointed by manager or team lead.
- Communicate FROSCH’s operating standards to suppliers appointed to specific arrangements.
- Prepare and distribute clients’ travel documents.
- Utilize FROSCH and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance and savings documentation.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering The Unexpected
- At least 5 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre
- Experience arranging international travel for multiple corporate
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; respect, integrity, excellence, communication, commitment and delivering the unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.