Corporate Team Lead - Dedicated Account (UK)
FROSCH has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Team Lead, to make a direct impact on the success of our company. You will work in a collaborative team environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
In this role you will manage all aspects of clients' travel from initial request to completion while providing back-office support for various systems and assisting with managerial projects and incentives. You will also have the opportunity to supervise and mentor a dedicated team.
- Provide full service travel arrangements for clientele from initial request to completion
- Monitor all technology mediums to ensure travel arrangements are managed and completed in a timely manner and follow FROSCH standards.
- Ensure GDS queues are worked properly to verify correct records processing and ticketing and queue count.
- Communicate, on a daily basis, break schedules, operational changes, account notifications, expectations, and so on to team members.
- Provide mentoring and assistance with PNR, QC, ticketing, and technical issues to team members promptly.
- Champion best in class customer service and Delivering the Unexpected to team members.
- Aid in the resolution of customer service issues and debit memos.
- Identify opportunities for technology and service solutions.
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Facilitate team member and client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
- Perform administrative duties associated with the position which include but are not limited to conducting reviews, approving timesheets, updating reports, reviewing new accounts and account profiles, and monitoring new team members' bookings.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- At least 5 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre
- Experience arranging international travel for multiple corporate clients
- Must be able to work in the London office
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.