Information Security Analyst
At FROSCH we empower our travelers with sophisticated cutting edge technology. FROSCH has an opportunity for a full-time Information Security Analyst to join our team in the Houston office. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, detail oriented and enjoys creative problem solving, to further advance and maintain our organizational security posture.
In this position, you will be responsible for handling the overall security program, including planning, project management, systems administration, security documentation and managing security compliance programs.
- Perform network and system security testing (threat hunting) to proactively identify security vulnerabilities and recommend / implement mitigation and remediation plans
- Work with the business and management to analyze current and emerging security risks and recommends security solutions and changes
- Participate in IT projects, such as security audits, disaster recovery testing, cloud transformation, server updates, and new technology implementations
- Create and maintain existing security and procedural documentation
- Routinely check various log sources and network monitoring tools for indicators of a security incident, events and alerts
- Develop automated scripts and tools to handle and track vulnerability remediation efforts
- Conduct routine assessments for rogue or unauthorized wireless access points / devices
- Monitor industry sources for emerging security risks, defenses, and best practices.
- Understand and interpret internal and external system security requirements (e.g., network segmentation) and plan the implementation and support
- Provides after hours and/or on-call support for network, security, and associated platforms.
- Intrusion Detection and Threat Vulnerability management
- Data event correlation
- Vulnerability analysis
- Penetration and vulnerability testing
- Incident response
- After-hour and weekend availability
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Travel and/or hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with developing and executing security vulnerability test plans and procedures.
- Knowledge of penetration attack strategies for web services, databases, networks, basic forensic tools, and cryptography principles
- Experience in a PCI/DSS Compliant environment
- Knowledge of or experience in the following: SOC, ISO, GDPR, Privacy Shield, BCP/DR
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an information security role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on or working knowledge of the following:
- Security Administration tools (Firewalls, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Anti-virus, Multi-Factor Authentication, DLP, Password Management, Wireless Access Points)
- Specific experience with Juniper Firewalls, Meraki WAP, Barracuda WAF, Symantec Endpoint Protection, DUO MFA and/or McAfee SIEM is a plus.
- Drafting organizational security and procedural documentation
- Hosted/Cloud Computing
- Management of a virtualized environment
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.