White Glove Sabre/Apollo Travel Advisor - Virtual
FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a highly experienced Sabre/Apollo Travel Advisor to make a direct impact on the success of our company. On the White Glove Service team you will work in a collaborative environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
As a White Glove Travel Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of multiple VIP corporate clients from their initial request to completion. This includes coordinating all elements of travel; airline, hotel, car rental, and other miscellaneous needs.
- Be a true Travel Consultant and uphold the “WOW” factor in client customer service
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Interact with VIP administrators and/or clients to solicit travel preferences and initial profile information
- Monitor email and queued PNRs
- Reconfirm itinerary details 24-48 hours prior to travel, which may include but is not limited; hotel room confirmation and upgrade request, air seat preference and upgrades, Black Car Service confirmation, and flight status monitoring.
- Complete travel reservations from their initial request to completion
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change
- Be responsive to client’s needs and issue resolution with excellent communication and follow up
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Embody FROSCH core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- At least 5 years recent, native GDS experience on Sabre and Apollo
- Experience arranging domestic and international travel for clients; setting up PNR’s, ticketing, and exchanging tickets
- Must be very organized, detail oriented, and display proactive problem solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with visa and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Provide Best in Class Customer Service that exceeds our client’s expectations
- Able to work well on a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
What FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.