Assistant Travel Advisor
Travel is about connecting people through communication and relationship building. FROSCH has a terrific opportunity for a travel professional with Sabre experience to provide support as an Assistant Travel Advisor to one of FROSCH’s leading Independent Agents and their book of business. This position will be located in our Bogotá, Colombia office (preferred), or virtual depending on experience.
As a Travel Advisor Concierge, you will be supporting a high producing Senior Travel Advisor. You will be required to provide exceptional customer service and administrative support to FROSCH customers, vendors, and employees. We are looking for a self-starting, customer service-oriented individual that is driven to succeed and willing to learn more about the travel industry.
- Assist Senior Travel Advisor with creating, managing, and completing travel arrangements for varying clientele within FROSCH standards and protocol
- Perform clerical duties as assigned to include but not limited to; Client Base invoicing, call/email vendors with requests, payments and general information
- Conduct general research, build itineraries in the Sabre GDS, Pocket Travel Consultant (Axus) and maintaining databases
- Work with Senior Travel Advisors to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner
- Providing support and customer service with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor
- Creating correspondence, forms, and other documents while proficiently utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- Previous experience in Education, Hospitality or Customer Service role is a plus
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in Sabre GDS
- Must have a good general knowledge of geography
- Prior Administrative support experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, assist where needed, have strong attention to detail, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Excellent computer knowledge is required, specifically in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have impeccable listening skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluent in English (Spoken, Written and Reading)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plus 17 supplemental benefits.
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.