Technical Support Specialist - Houston, TX
FROSCH continues to expand its global presence. We have a terrific opportunity in our Houston, TX office for a Technical Support Specialist. We are looking for an driven, tech savvy individual to provide a high level of internal customer service. You will work in a collaborative team environment where problem solvers and pro-active thinkers are valued.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing end user support in a Windows 7/10 Active Directory environment.
- Analyze and resolve computer and network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems for end-users and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-users workstations and related hardware and software.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone and e-mail in a professional manner.
- Assist with equipment installations and movement.
- Troubleshoot telephone and network problems to ensure connectivity of all workstations and other network appliances.
- Perform administration tasks with Windows network accounts.
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- 3-5 years of experience providing end user support in a Windows 7 /10 Active Directory environment
- Travel and/or hospitality experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013/2016 applications
- Experience in supporting both onsite and virtual work environments
- General knowledge with hardware, printers/scanners, networking, mobile devices, wireless access points, and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work efficiently with remote team members and have clear communication
- Possess an eye for detail and honed organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills needed, as well as first-rate customer communication.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values; Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.